Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have for sale a proven pair of breeding Australian Water Dragons.

These are a georgous pair the markings are fab.

Unfortuantly due to emigrating to spain im having to get rid of my pair they are two years old and the first to see will buy.

As I need a quick sale im willing them to go for 450.00 o.n.o

They both love to be handled and are very active and great to watch,

if you require anymore information please email me or reply to this ad, please no timewasters.

Many Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
reticulatus said:
Can you define proven please.

If they have laid eggs that hatched i will have them.
Yes they have had a clutch of 14 and out of this 9 made it 5 didnt

anymore questions please get in touch!

many thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
andyb5 said:
2 year old and proven? What age did they lay at? How many eggs? Were the eggs fertile?

Can you post pics?
yes about 7 months ago laid 14 and 9 made it 5 didnt and will try to post a pic later today

many thanks

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Can you put some pictures up of this please.

I don't know if you are aware but it is easy to get the female to lay eggs, they spit them out all year long, but getting babies pretty much never happens.

For that reason i want to see proof that you managed it. Once you provide the proof i will take them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
reticulatus said:

I don't know if you are aware but it is easy to get the female to lay eggs, they spit them out all year long, but getting babies pretty much never happens.

For that reason i want to see proof that you managed it. Once you provide the proof i will take them.
I dont know what proof I can give you im not in the position of lying nor that of deceiving people there are also several factors which I would say that you will have a healthy clutch, the right time of year, right lighting, heat, humidity must be right, and also a healthy breeding pair, a photo is been placed, below, also my friend will be happy to assure you im not messing around he currently has my Breeding pair of beardies, my iguana, my breeding pair of leopard geckos, my basilisks so im not going to mess you about,

Many thanks for your interest anymore questions please contact me![/img]

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
MagicMoon said:
reticulatus said:

I dont know what proof I can give you im not in the position of lying nor that of deceiving people there are also several factors which I would say that you will have a healthy clutch, the right time of year, right lighting, heat, humidity must be right, and also a healthy breeding pair, a photo is been placed, below, also my friend will be happy to assure you im not messing around he currently has my Breeding pair of beardies, my iguana, my breeding pair of leopard geckos, my basilisks so im not going to mess you about,

Many thanks for your interest anymore questions please contact me![/img]
Basicaly he is looking for pictures of the eggs and hatchlings :wink:

Also your image hasn't worked :lol:

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
AnthonyY said:

Bingo!!

You have to understand that i don't know you or your friend so you could well be telling pork pies (a liar is hardly likely to admit it).
You have sent me 2 pics of young adults (which i appreciate) but no pictures of eggs or hatchlings which i suspect you would have had you bred them.

In case you were wondering why i don't reply to your emails, basically if you have successfully bred them then you will get the credit you deserve, but if you haven't then you are shown to be a fraud.

Personally i am hoping it is the former but wouldn't be suprised if it were the latter :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
reticulatus said:
AnthonyY said:

Bingo!!

You have to understand that i don't know you or your friend so you could well be telling pork pies (a liar is hardly likely to admit it).
You have sent me 2 pics of young adults (which i appreciate) but no pictures of eggs or hatchlings which i suspect you would have had you bred them.

In case you were wondering why i don't reply to your emails, basically if you have successfully bred them then you will get the credit you deserve, but if you haven't then you are shown to be a fraud.

Personally i am hoping it is the former but wouldn't be suprised if it were the latter :D
I can assure anyone on this site I am no fraud nor am i lying about anything stated in my advert I have had a vareity of lizards both for breeding and for collection purposes and anyone who wishes to check me out then please do so I deal alot with Dave the owner of Scales and Tails Reptiles based in leicester and have done for many years.

should anyone require anything further please contact me! also i will yet again send the pics of the eggs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts