Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is a large normal royal weighing in at 1.4kg in january she is much fatter now than she was looking for more than i paid for her as i owe out money and this is only way i can get it back quickly unfortunately. Send me a pm for more info on this female as there is more to tell about her or call me on 01912592324 or send a text to 07794398751 can send pics only to those who text needs to go this weekend make me some good offers please

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Hi there,

really sorry to jack the thread; but I noticed in your signature you have a male royal het for spider? Unless you are arguing that it is a visual spider royal but also known as a het due to the fact it has two differant alleles; there is no such thing as a het spider.

A royal is either spider or not. If it is a normal looking snake then there is just no way it is het for spider...if it is a visual spider then fair enough and you are obvioulsy arguing that it's 'het' due to the reasons mentioned above.

All the best

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Noone here is arguing except possibley you who felt the compelling need to post something completely irrelevant to my post whereas a polite person could have dropped me a pm instead of making a post that now will obviously effect the sale i am trying to make by trying to say i am a liar of sorts. Please take on board this polite statement and do not post in my thread unless you want to purchase something from me i do not wish to have a repeat of the only other time i tried to sell something on these forums thanks

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Have seen this snake in the flesh it is quite fat and a lovely colour :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Female royal

Is the royal still for sale???

Please could you PM me with the price you want for her?

Jpster

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump Bump....

Looking for 150 for this girl on her own will sell with full setup:

4x2x2 viv full ceramix fitting including guard and all hides/extras for 250 thats 100 quid for a viv with all the fittings etc can deliver for fuel costs will try post some pics to entice you guys to buy her soon :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts