Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling to make room for fresh genes as he's fathered all of last year's offspring. He's in great shape having recently brumated. Feeding on anything from fruitflies up to size 3 crickets and locust hoppers. Late '11 bred, matured spring last year. He's as steady and tame as these little dragons get and will happily handfeed but like all his species isn't the kind to enjoy handling. £80 for this little man.

These really are the perfect Agamid pet as far as I can see and to know them is to love them. Bags of character and ideal for creating interesting habitats in the size of viv you'd need for a baby beardie. See this caresheet for more info:
ReptileBreeder.co.uk

Bred by RICHCJ (who I think still has some for sale too, including a couple of females)

Collection from WR10. If you don't want to travel then perhaps this lizard isn't for you although I'm open to using a qualified courier arranged by the buyer.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still hangin' munching on mealies, crix, fruit flies and bean weevils..

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imagine if beardies were tiny, brick-red and rare all over again...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still here, still cute, still not cuddly. If you want a small lizard pet to observe and interact with on his terms, this is a species that has a lot to offer.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Happy to swap for unrelated male or unsexed youngster (or bumble bee toads)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can take to CREAKS for serious buyer, or preferably someone with a good sense of humour..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts