Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Morning Bump.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beardies on hold for someone until Sunday pm. Will post on this thread again whether sold or not. Cheers.

Crafty bump to :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok the guy came to see the Bearded Dragons today after I kept them for him as he couldn't get to me on Sunday after all. Anyway they are back for sale as he was actually after a pair of Uromastyx.

Could people please make sure that what they are going to buy is actually what they are going to see.

Both beardies and their setups are for sale again but I will not be holding them for anyone unless I am sent a non refundable deposit first.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Selling my pair of proven beardies. Male is yellow with bright orange beard and she has slight lemon colouring with slight orange in beard. Both housed in seperate vivs that are 36 x 15 x 15 beech effect with glass fronted doors.

Some babies can be seen here http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/lizard-pictures/51437-my-beardies.html (if that link worked).

£300 for both beardies and both vivs.

Please email me at [email protected]
Sorry but selling the vivs with the beardies as I would have no use for the vivs.

·
Registered
955 Posts
hey if he wants the beardies ill have the vivs

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am ok with that but you two might want to decide who is coming to pick everything up as one of you is approx 1 hour 30 mins away from the other - ish. Probably much cheaper for you both that way. If its an option for you both let me know.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Both Beardies and setups sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts