Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since selling the PS3 to someone who didn't want the games, got these for sale. All were bought new and have hardly been played so are all in great condition. All are in original non- platinum boxes with booklets, which are also in fab nick.

Payment by PayPal only, UK only. Will combine postage. OPEN TO OFFERS!

If you wish to pay using goods, then your address must be fully confirmed and I will only post to the address exactly as it appears on PayPal. If you want me to send to an alternative address for you, then it has to be gift. Items will be sent recorded so will need a signature.

So....the games are:

Call of Duty 4 - available brand new for ~£15 delivered from HMV.com - £8.50 posted.

Call of Duty 2 - available brand new for ~£25 delivered from HMV.com - £12.50 posted

Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII - available brand new for ~£16 delivered from Amazon - £8.50 posted

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Ultimate Edition - available brand new for ~£15 delivered from Amazon - £8.50 posted

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X - available brand new for ~£11 delivered from Amazon - £6.50 posted

Very open to offers, so don't be shy! These need to go, all they're doing now is taking up space. They'll probably go to Music Magpie if they don't sell pretty quick as I have another load of old CDs (about to be for sale here too) as well.

Thanks for looking : victory:

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump up! Very open to offers folks. Definitely do you a good discount on more than one :)

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:up: please

Will be giving them to Music Magpie along with the CDs soon, so if you want any don't be shy in making an offer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.