Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my P. Cambridgei as I can't provide it with the care it needs, due to it being a complete nutcase :whistling2:

It's over 3 years old, not sure if male or female, legspan 5-6 inches or so. Bought as a large CB sling from TSS. I'm selling with the tank as I don't have the skill/balls to remove it, so collection only from Plymouth I'm afraid.

It's a beautiful T but I very rarely get to see it properly, opening the tank to take the pics was a risk in itself as it's done a runner twice before just on opening the feeding hatch... its not much for hiding.

For this reason tank maintenance hasn't really been done, so you'll probably want to rehouse it or remove it to do a decent clear up, as you can't see the T at the moment without removing the lid.

Temperament: insane. I'm not sure how it actually reacts to fishing around in its tank, but given its reaction to the water spray, and the fact it no longer bothers to hide in its web, I've never thought it wise to find out.

Not actually sure on value, £30 mark seems about right to me.

Cheers :2thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Just a thought, but have you tried her in a different enclosure? Something taller with more to hide in/behind? If she's settled, she should react to the opening of the lid, really.

Good luck, anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts