Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Mods any chance of this being stuck for a few months?

We are soon to start on a lengthy research project with the species of Psalmopoeus in the hobby at OUMNH.

We would appreciate any deads and moults of all ages of all species both sexes.

Please contact me on [email protected] for the address and to send material to.

We will also be at the BTS expo on the 19th? May and the Kempton Park invert show in Sept/Oct if you prefer to bring your material along.

We also require 5 spiderlings of P. irminia, pulcher, reduncus and langenbucheri from 1st instar (the moult after N2).

Mnay thanks

Ray n Steve

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Yeah if it had been posted a few days ago i could of sent an AF cambridgei moult to you (chucked it now).

·
Premium Member
9,692 Posts
Ray, Always best to ask for a sticky via a pm

For all the BTS members I'm sure you'll be interested to hear that Ray has a particularly interesting article concerning Psalmopeous in the next BTS journal. I'll say not more :)

Reactions: corny girl

·
Premium Member
9,692 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have a few old irminia moults if they are of any use?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Sorry it a while to get back to you but my friend has been away in South America for a while on a trip. I'm sorry to say that when I told him who the moults were for he more or less told me to go fourth and multiply.:gasp: Sorry about that, I gave it a go though.:)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Cheers for trying, it appears to be the same guy (that i have never spoken with of or met) that a friend tried to contact last year and gave a similar reply.

Still looking for deads and moults of any/all species and will be for some time this is a big project.

Ray

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.