Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably on the wrong section but wanted to make it somewhere that it would be seen!
one of my kids was taken into hospital today meaning i let down some people,one was doing me a favour and droping off a snake to me despite his car being an even bigger pile pf parts than mine.The other was driving from 150 miles to buy a snake from me.I put both these people out of there way and when i eventually manged to let them know they both said "sod it its only a snake don't worry" So a big thankyou to TERRY who was half way round the M25 and stuck in traffic with his little girl onboard as well.If you still want the rainbow boa you can have the royal free of charge and the bag of gerbills its eating with my thanks forbeing a nice geezer! And thanks to nige for looking after the snake for me, i owe you one!
simon

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its looking like he will be home latter tonight,so know harm done other than the fact i have aged another 10 yrs!
And yes i think it speaks volumes about most "keepers"

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Ah, I hope little ens ok Simon.. and what a lovely bunch of people you all are :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
as long as your boy is ok mate..

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yeah glad your boy is ok mate.. the snakes are always there... theyre not going anywhere.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Back home and back bouncing off the walls,thanks to all !
How come kids go from ok-going blue in an ambulance-back home leaping off the furniture in 12 hrs? Its bloody amazing!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah i know mate, as i said on the dog earlier, we had a simlar thing with jess when she was a yearling.. scary kids

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
alsynthe said:
cornmorphs said:
yeah i know mate, as i said on the dog earlier, we had a simlar thing with jess when she was a yearling.. scary kids
haha u even call ur kids yearlings.
Hahahahaha... Nige will get scales soon.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alsynthe said:
cornmorphs said:
Me and nige are OH's as in "old herpers" in a gansta rap stylee!

It has been a loooooonnng day thats for sure,why does time go so slow in hospitals? Surely they must get loads done there!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i think i spent half my childhood in hospital with broken bones etc. my mum said they shoudl have had a seat with my name on it lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
alsynthe said:
cornmorphs said:
too right, and the wife is gravid

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alsynthe said:
i think i spent half my childhood in hospital with broken bones etc. my mum said they shoudl have had a seat with my name on it lol
I was the same, i hope my two aren't.I don't want any more days like today in a LONG time!
So what you up to now then nige is it going to be 1.2 or a reverse trio?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
simonc said:
alsynthe said:
I was the same, i hope my two aren't.I don't want any more days like today in a LONG time!
i think there mors x rays of me then ive had hot dinners, wonder if u could get copies of them all? itd be a history of my childhood lol beats any scrapbook

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
0.2 at the mo... but we're looking to make that 1.2 lol, 0.3 would be a nightmare :lol:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My mum used to say she was surprised that me and my brother didn't glow in the dark we had so many x-rays.I mean i was doing dirty sanchez on a much smaller scale over the park/tip 25yrs ago!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
hahahaha.. do you breed humans then Nige?? :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts