Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one, a 15 month old female. She did do a vanishing act for 9 months but luckily came back just before i moved house!

Any one else have one? How big are they? Yiba is just under 2ft, i believe most get to around 3ft but have been told also that it's not unusual for them to get nearer 4ft.

·
Registered
79 Posts
She's lovley! :D

Wow 9 months, thats ages was she ok? She must have been really skinny and really hungery.

Matt.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she was gone for 9 months! i think she must have hibernated for most of it, then the cat sniffed her out and i found her safe and well, been feeding her up and she growing quite quick now! And she still really friendly.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
wow ...nine months ...that gotta give my daughter some hope .... she inadvertantly forgot to check lid on her small viv ....Snow corn got out ...but sadly I think its probs too young to cope .....hard lesson learned ....but if yours did it ...well we'll wait and see . awesome wee snakie there as well . enjoy it

Take care

·
Registered
79 Posts
How old is you daughters snow corn?

My Hoggie got out when was just a wee babe and was gone for a week, eventually found him living under the front door, not the warmest place in the house. :shock: He was cold, but soon warmed him up and started to feed well after. :wink:

Matt.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well if its still err going ...its almost 5mths ....been awol been eight weeks now ....done the usual stuff ...pinkie traps ...flour dusting ....nowt yet ........ more concerned about its water needs .....thanks for asking.

Take care

·
Registered
79 Posts
Poor lil mite, hope he/she comes back soon, just hope that he/she is hibinating like Mels did.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I have a peublan apricot. it's about a year old now and over 3 foot long.it seems massive compared to most i've seen around the same age and shows no signs of slowing down it's growing at all.
My big albino nelsons has escaped twice each time it's been gone for months. Found it the first time in next doors garden and the second time it turned up in my mothers bedroom 3 houses away terraced houses so can only presume it went through the lofts or under floorboards. Don't know if it knew or not but it showed up in the very bedroom it lived in when i first got it when i was living at my mothers house.
Very strange.

Della

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yiba was only 5 months when she went missing and that was in january!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts