Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
long story short, i rescued this lady a few years ago from an appalling home and re-homed her with my aunty and uncle. they've now split & i've literally just had a phonecall to say the dog needs a new home.
she was 4 when i rescued her which would make her 9 or 10 now, she's been neutered, can't walk far and just needs a nice peaceful home. at the moment she's at my parents and i will work on them to let her stay. but if that fails i'm putting feelers out to anyone who think they may be able to offer her a home. if all else fails i would happily have her back here but i have 3 children and a bullmastif and i don't think it's the type of home she'd be happy in, being pestered by a toddler & young bullmastif. for the last 4/5 years she's not lived with any animals or children just 2 adults and a grown up son so i honestly don't know how she'd get on in a house with other pets and children.

my parents live in manchester which is where she is now but i live in new mills (between stockport & buxton).

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my parents have decided to keep her, thank you for the PMs and offers of help, but this is the best outcome we could hope for.
so can this thread be locked or whatever?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts