Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
tbh, the 30x30x30cm ext terra is ideal for 2 - 3, i dont think a wooden viv is too good as they need humidity, but im unsure, if it is ok then the cost about £20 each and you could easily house 10-15 in there:)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
don't know about the habitat so can't advise you on that but i very recently saw one for sale for £50.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
also, i think you will need more than one in there, one would be lost!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
see, told you i knew nothing about them lol. was from a pet shop, not a breeder does that make it any better? lol

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
see, told you i knew nothing about them lol. was from a pet shop, not a breeder does that make it any better? lol
lets say i was told by people on here £25 was a rip off for one from a petshop:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Although they need a high humidity, a good air flow from good ventilation is also essential, couldn't spot any ventilation in the picture. Also, using a wooden viv for a high humidity environment means you risk the wood swelling.

The price is dependant on age and your area.

·
Registered
296 Posts
you can replace the glass with mesh which will keep it well ventilated (sp) and humidity shouldn't be a prob i have a wooden viv and my humidity stays good with 2 sprays a day.

·
Registered
266 Posts
in a pet shop in cardiff on the website for an adult its £25

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
We paid £100 for 1.2 pygmy chams, they were £45 each. Weve seen cheaper online but by the time youve paid £30 postage works out more or less the same. Ours are in a 30x30x45 exo terra and its perfect really. I wouldnt think a wooden viv would suit them much they also preffer the height to climb, anything too big and they will kind of get lost in it and have trouble finding food etc.

·
Registered
714 Posts
The majority of pet shop pygmy chameleons will be wild caught so be careful. As for cost they should be £20 - £30 each.

I wouldnt put pygmy chameleons in a wooden viv. I prefer to give them a lot more ventilation

1 - 13 of 13 Posts