Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after not being able to find above book, i have decided to order them directly from VPI.
Is anyone interested to join the order? if i will order carton of 6 books (this is max that can fit in) it would cost 360 $ (60 $ each) and shipping to the UK would be 140 $ (1 book + shipping would be 83,33 $)
this is only if we order 6, 12, 18 etc number of the books, because carton of 4 books is still 140$
after i recive order form US i will send books to everyone who paid for via royal mail recorded delivery (shouldnt be more then 5 £ but i will confirm it before placing order)
i will have to take full payment in advence via PayPal ONLY (this is the safest way for you)
drop me a PM if u are interested
thank you

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
If I didn't already have it I'd be on this.

Its an amazing book: victory:

If anyones not aware to buy just one of this book will cost $75 plus $40 shipping.
Total of $115.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if i dont get any interest by the end of next week i will buy whole carton and resell with profit :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
And worth every penny and more, and the barkers are very good to deal with.
agree, so far i had very fast replies via email and all of my questions were fully answered and even added some more info :2thumb:
edit:
just to clarify, total cost should be around 57-59 £ (inc royal mail delivery), depends on currency exchange rate

·
Registered
563 Posts
My Paypal is up the creek at the moment (accidently cancelled my direct debit....never do that...it takes an eternity to sort out it seems!). But I would love to put an order in - when will you be putting in the order? Hopefully I'll have my paypal sorted out by then but if you will be accepting payment other ways in the meantime please let me know.

Thanks! :2thumb:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My Paypal is up the creek at the moment (accidently cancelled my direct debit....never do that...it takes an eternity to sort out it seems!). But I would love to put an order in - when will you be putting in the order? Hopefully I'll have my paypal sorted out by then but if you will be accepting payment other ways in the meantime please let me know.

Thanks! :2thumb:
by the end of next week, i am hoping get enough peoples to order at least 1 carton, and from then, as soon as all the peoples send me money, i will order the books. hopefull, if no problems occur, everyone get their books in a month
as for a PyaPal, you can make bank acount transfer to PayPal acc, it takes about 1-2 days to reach PP : victory:

·
Registered
563 Posts
by the end of next week, i am hoping get enough peoples to order at least 1 carton, and from then, as soon as all the peoples send me money, i will order the books. hopefull, if no problems occur, everyone get their books in a month
as for a PyaPal, you can make bank acount transfer to PayPal acc, it takes about 1-2 days to reach PP : victory:
Cool - I'll contact you by the end of the week if I want to go ahead an order one. I get paid on Friday and just need to see how funds are permitting after the bills/mortgage/snake payments go off! :whistling2:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
some new info
thanks to Hissy Missy : victory:we can get discount on shipment from US, instead 140$ we will pay only 112$ so total cost of 1 book will be around 53 £ (78,66 $ + UK shipment)
we will make this order on the end of this week or begining of next one, so if you dont want to miss one of the best book about royal pythons, hurry up :whistling2:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
unfortunately we are unable to use Hissy Missy discount so the price goes back to original state - 57-59 £
delivery from US to UK takes usually 7-10 days and then 2-3 days to reach you

1 - 20 of 21 Posts