Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
i have been looking at people pics of there bds and noticed that theres are alot bigger than mine, even tho they are about the same age. mine is a year old and as i said very small could there be something wrong? i was thinking could he be a rankins? here is a pic of him.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Thats not a rankins i dont think, how big is he?

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
so overall about twice that then? doesnt seem to bad to be honest..infact er... assumin tail is length of body..thast a full size beardie u got there...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
if the spikes (like the ones on the side of his belly) continue around his chin, and right around his neck, then hes a beardie! also the lawsons dragons tend to have a more rounded head shape, the beardies are more pointed.:razz:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
prolly not small at 24 inches then mate...thats bigger than mine, and mine are BIG for thier ages.. both just hit the year mark, havin said that they havent grown in the past 5 months, they hit 23 inches at 7 months old total length but remain around the same.

and 24 inches is said to be max size for a beardie.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
mine have stopped at 21'', so you are not doing to bad!! One has reached 22 1/4'' woohoo!!!!:crazy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts