Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys have any of you got any tub cages because i'm creating one but i want to no some adult crestie tub ideas could you please show me a pic of yours or a friend for idea thank you :welcome:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hi. I have used rubs befor. Honestly there crap. Dont waste your money. Im glad i listened to arcadia john and got a proper enclosure. Ive piced up a couple of decent exo terras for like 20 3p quid. The 45 45 60 ones. Ive even picked up 2 60 45 60 ones fkr 45 and 50 quid.

The tubs have poor venterlation. Thas why i had a bad mold outbreak in them. Even with a mesh top i put in. The glass ones look so much better. And you can build your own enclosure with them to. Like fake backgrounds and luve plants. So much better for your crestie. :2thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks m8 rely helped buy one for my b day also do you no any uk breeders that could ship cresties to me at a good price thank you :welcome:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Yes it so much more worth it. Swell reptiles are good for supplies. Il post a thread up soon of my recent build.

Theres a few good breeders on here. Sky has some really good looking geckos. Never brought from them but they look pretty impesive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts