Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my girlfriends housemate (shared student housing) is moving out into a new place at the end of this acedemic year (July 1st) and is urgently seeking a new home for her rabbit that she cant take with her due to rules from the new landlord.

is there anyone in the area that can take it? Im afraid all I know is its a she and is friendly...

looking for a good home...ie NOT boa food!!;)

if you're genuinely interested (oh im pretty sure she'll come with the cage by the way!) please PM ME OR CALL ME ON 07872996767 asap and il make the arrangements.

Cheers!:notworthy:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I might be able to re home it for you... We have 4 Guinea pigs and 1 female lop 1 male lop and 1 mail lion head. So we know what we are doing. We arent too far from you anyways so thats not a problem... She might be able to go into the females cage with her. Though if comes with cage then it would help us out alot !

Get back to me... Though trying to get in contact with mother to see what the final word is :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Sorry wont be aloud it... mothers words were

" Well Sh*t Aint it... not having it"

Sorry about this. Lately she has been acting really stupid. If it was up to me though I would love her ! :D

Good luck rehoming though

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
HI
Can you tell me if there is a hutch to go with him as i may be able to help as i am in soton too. Where in the city are you? I hav eno hutch here hence why i ask
Please let me Know you can either post reply here or call me on 02380584075
Best Wishes
Sam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts