first 3 are girls

male

male

female, not very friendly to people or other rabbits lol

white female (far right) with eye patch and other small markings

black female

2 white boys (bunny 1 & 3), the other 2 are girls and may be keeping them

white girl and white boy

took all of these on as rescues as the owner was going to just let them go.

if you are interested in any of them please either leave a message here or pm me, i will try and answer as soon as i can but will be away for the next few days, i do have a laptop and dongle but still trying to figure it out lol

Based In Hope Valley, Derbyshire

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
such a shame your so far away my OH would have loved these!! good luckk

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump :2thumb:

or hop as the case may be :lol2:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
for some reason i can't see all the photos.

i've been looking for another rabbit and i'm not that far from you (new mills). do you know what breed they are? also of the photo i can see they look like babies? do you know how old they are? and what would be the re-homing fee?

lots of questions, sorry :blush:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure on the breed mainly crosses but if you send me your email address i will send you the photos. no rehoming fee.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
it's o.k i can see them now. don't know what happened before.

is the bunny with the black female available? (8th pic down) and i think the same bun is in the pic with the white girl & white boy (last pic).

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they are 2 different bunnies but sorry I am keeping them

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
they are 2 different bunnies but sorry I am keeping them
:devil: tis not fair.
just to make sure we're talking about the same one coz i've just looked at the pics again and they are definately the same bunny. it's the light tan one with the grey patch on the right side of his/her face.

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Bugger, if only you were closer!!... The very last female white bunny is so cute!! Is it a Nethie? Def looks it.

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
I know which one you mean teshu - shes a fawn harlequin. She is very cute! But it doesn't say that shes for sale anyway so I am guessing temerist is keeping her/him.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
how are doing finding homes for them all?
the female that's not very friendly, could she be pregnant? i got given a rescue that wasn't friendly to people or other rabbits, i thought she just need some time spent with her until she gave birth to 4 babies lol. it all made sense then.

·
Registered
186 Posts
hi sorry my dad cannot get online until tuesday as all his phone tv and broadband are down, typical virgin media lol.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
hi sorry my dad cannot get online until tuesday as all his phone tv and broadband are down, typical virgin media lol.
no need to be sorry. was just gonna say that i don't mind fostering a couple if needed if he's struggling to home them all and needs the space or whatever. i have a spare double hutch which can be used as a 2 story hutch or split into 2.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts