Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it didn't take a year. More like a week.
Turns out, my mum knows LOADS about Chameleons and has been researching them along with her Iguanas, so for about 10 years. Who'd've thunk it.
LOL. We've spent the last 7 days going through all her books and the study she did on Yemen's for her animal behaviour degree.

So, after the post I put up about getting a Chameleon ended up with a PM from Madhouse5, I got this dude, with his whole set up.
He's 18 months old :)

I've had to put a bit more money in the Vet fund; just in case he gets sick, but that wasn't a problem :)

Getting the set up right was the part I was most worried about. So, having one ready made was a blessing!

He's amazing. I've spent the last 2 hours just watching him.
He's had a bit of a trip, so he's pretty stressed out, just going to leave him alone or a day or two, except for his sprays :)

I can't believe how cool he is!

No more reptiles now, if I buy any more I won't be able to give them all enough love :)

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww he is lovely :D I would love a Chameleon, how big is his viv?
His viv is approx 2ft square on the bottom and 3ft tall :)

He's so cool, and he's eaten already which surprised me.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They can be like dustbins! mine will eat like 4 or 5 large silkworms a day and then eye up a load of meal worms for seconds!
I hope he's a dustbin!
My meal worm colony has gone crazy with the breeding because of the warm weather, so have the locusts and crickets!
My Bosc and Rango will have to pig out when the food grows, or I'll be overrun!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Aw he's lovely and ace name :lol2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts