Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cat was raped!

Something weird was happening in our garden last night that had our other two cats spooked. When Molly finally came in, she settled on our bed and we couldn't get near her just to stroke her. Very un-Molly like. She poo'd all over our front door mat and wouldn't leave the seclusion of under the Christmas Tree.

So we took her to the vets. She has some deep lacerations on her back and they reckon she was raped by a feral cat! Because she fought it, it's beaten the living crap out of her and royally f*cked up her back! We've got her on anti-biotics and she's back home recooperating.

I hope she's going to be ok and her personality will return to normal. I love my Molly-Cat and I'd hate to see her change because of this :cry:

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
cat bites and scratches are the worst for germs, but the antibiotics will help. give her her own time and she will settle,but dont force her to go out. is she nuetered.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
anyone having trouble wi feral cats should contact the local branch of the cats protection league. they will take steps to catch them and rehome on farms etc.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, she is spayed thankfully.

We haven't even seen another cat in the area though. If anything happens again, I'll give them a ring and see what they can do.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well.... a very unhappy, now shy, secluded moggy, a course of antibiotics and a £35 vet bill say different. I'm just glad she's on the mend.

·
Registered
940 Posts
awwwwwwwwww sorry to hear about your kitty,

this happened with a big tom cat by me, kept mateing with first one cat then another, i caught it after about 2 weeks and took it to a cats home because the women it belonged to when she moved she left him behind.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
The funny thing about cats is theyre induced ovulators, so the male has to be quite rough with the female during intercourse for fertilisation to be achieved. Tom cats actually have "spikes" on their penises to help induce ovulation :shock:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I had cats all my life, many of them. I heard that sex between cats is one of the most painful for the female, because the cat's penis is in a funny shape (like an umbrella). Most cat's mating are rapes anyway.

It happened to my female cat Juliet, when she was 8 months old. We thought she would not get pregnant straight away, and we thought it would be quite hard for a cat to get near her because she was as fast as a lightning when young :roll:

Also, we were a bit reckless and didn't realise she was in heat :?

One day I went outside to see where she was hiding, and my neighbour dowsntairs said that when she left the house in the morning there were 5 cats sitting in front of my cat flap :shock:

Then I sat: 'Shit, she was probably gang banged then'

That's what we got a few months later:

Now she's been spayed :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
PendleHog said:
The funny thing about cats is theyre induced ovulators, so the male has to be quite rough with the female during intercourse for fertilisation to be achieved. Tom cats actually have "spikes" on their penises to help induce ovulation :shock:
Correct.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I thought all females like the males to be a bit rough :twisted:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts