Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just up dated my web page WarwickGeckos - Home with a lot of well grown on Geckos.
Adult and sub Adult Geckos available in Raptors, Aptors, Super mack snows, Macks and Albinos.
Also got plenty more Geckos to come incubated for male, just hatched so will be a while yet

Baz

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stunning little creatures! loving your raptors Baz.
Got to be honest Kat
Not much at takeing photos, and I have had a few comeing into shed so the photos really have not done them justice.

Thanks
Baz

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what colour eyes do APT 2 and 4 have baz?[/quote

Hi Kat
APTOR stand for Albino Patternless Tremper line ORange, basically they are ALBINO eyed.
Unless you ad R to APTOR giveing the Ruby eyed version of the Aptor being Raptor

Baz

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added a few photos

Just Added a few photos of the web

In stead of Bumping I thought I might show the Geckos I have to go. I will be adding some other Geckos very shortly

Baz

WarwickGeckos - Home

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
My other half doesn't think paying £150+ for a Super Snow is justified :( He has no idea lol.. I'm gonna keep on at him tho!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Further web update

Hi
Just added a couple of Adult Albinos bought from Ron Tremper at Ham last December from his Giant blood line strain.

ALBG1

ALBG2

Full details can be seen on my web page WarwickGeckos - Home
Pm for any other details on these or any of my other Geckos

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
F jungle albino

I've pmd you re the female jungle albino on your website (£45 and 25g)

I've bought a leo from melanie and she sent me your way cos I'm looking for an albino female. She says she couriers for you, or can do!

Get in touch

Thanks

kate (i'm going out shortly so If I don't get a reply I'll be online to check in the morning)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've pmd you re the female jungle albino on your website (£45 and 25g)

I've bought a leo from melanie and she sent me your way cos I'm looking for an albino female. She says she couriers for you, or can do!

Get in touch

Thanks

kate (i'm going out shortly so If I don't get a reply I'll be online to check in the morning)

Hi
Just sent a PM, no problems with Courier via Melanie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts