Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a number of leopard geckos and there enclosurs for sale, as there is no longer any room for them. i am not looking for any time wasters and am open to ofers on multiple buys. all of the geckos are extreammly healthy and of the best quality. pm me with any questions, i also have a number of other geckos for sale, such as male normals, high yellows,tremper sunglow, and female SHCTB and 3 homemade wooden enclosurs, fitted with heating and lighting, and decor. buyer should pick up, but can deliver within reason and petrol costs should be included.

pm me if interested, these stuners need to go!!!! :2thumb:

this is my raptorglow, sunglow raptor. she is 50g and very healthy she has an extreamly reduced pattern on her body and is an exelent breeder. hatch date 21/3/2010.

as you can see she has 2 solid red eyes.
i am looking for £95 for her.

this is my year old SHCTB. 28/8/2010 she is very healthy and eats extreamly well. she has had bone problems when she was a hatchling and dose have some minor twisted legs. im looking for £25 for her

this is my male SHCTB het tremper albino. these picturs really dont give him full justice. his date of birth is, 14/4/2011. he will make a great breeder next year. i am looking for £35 for him.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Ruby the Sunglow RAPTOR is getting a new home :no1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts