Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale rat rack. it has 30 boxes which hold 1:2 happily.mesh bottoms. feed hoppers at the front.
automatic water at the back. any more ifo required e mail. looking for around £250 to £300.
will consider swaps for reptiles.most things considered.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
If youre having trouble posting pics you can email them to JadedPlaymate (at) hotmail.com if you like and I'll stick them up for you.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers for that ur a star. just incase ppl were wondering the other boxes were being washed when the photo was taken. the rack does have 30 boxes in total.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
i thought that would be the idea that the pinks fall through so you can collect them ???? :?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they would do but i put small wooden boxes in there and they would have the young in the box. i have just put shreded paper inthere and they made nests and never had a problem.

never looked at it from that point of view if all u wanted was pinks, good thinking bazza.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi yes the rack is still for sale. the boxe are bout 2ft deep by bout 14 inchs wide roughly,i havnt measured them.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still for sale

due to being let down by a buyer the rat rack is still for sale will consider swaps for morphed corns, adult female royals, pines,gopher snakes,will consider most snakes. or £250 (consider part exchange with snakes)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts