Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do any of you knowwhere to get cheap, toys and hammocks etc for the cage??
i want some for my boys, ferret (dandy) and polecat(barney), but they are way too expensive on t'old t'ebay, preferablyonline as we cant travel very far and dont have many shops around ere. :D
thank you all in advance :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
have you tried shopzilla.co.uk they might have something cheaper than ebay?also there's more to choose and there are links to different pet supply sites.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dumbblonde said:
have you tried shopzilla.co.uk they might have something cheaper than ebay?also there's more to choose and there are links to different pet supply sites.
thank you hunni :D

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I dont know what sort of price you were looking at but I have used these before, they are fantastic hammocks, really soft, strong and washable. Some of the proceeds also goes to small animal rescues.
Note that the large hammocks are HUGE!!

I didnt realise you had ferrets, I have 3, will have to post some piccies some time!

http://www.hammockyhammocks.co.uk/ukstore.htm

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you pendlehog and toyah will check those links out when kids are at school.
and yeah pendlehog piccies would be great :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I was looking for some stuff for Tim the other week and found a good one, seemed ok price wise, but not sure on delivery... www.ratwarehouse.com

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Oh whoops! Someones already said it...:lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts