Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

i still have a large number of rats, mice and multis for sale, there are bred for food/pet well handeled and well bred (no inbreeding happens here!!)

Rats

• russian blue satin (dumbo)
  • russian blue(dumbo)
  • roan(dumbo and topear)
  • mink hooded(dumbo)
  • champagne hooded (i think the hoods will fade and there will be PEW)(dumbo and top ear)
  • black self(dumbo and topear)
  • black berkshire(dumbo and topear)
  • Augouti (dumbo and top ear)
  • black hooded (top ear)
Mice

lots of differnt colours of mice including satins, rexes, longhair, naked and fuzzies (limted number of nakeds and fuzzies)

multis

have around 5 spare trios of multis but plenty of babies on the go.

Prices

Rats: £20 a pair
Mice: 2.50 each
Multis £15 a trio

PM me for pictures and more details
Clare

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
pictures?

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not pet shop prices claire after all you are a private breeder and usually p.b are a lot cheaper than shops
i am cheaper than shops?? mice near me are over £5 (and it is very rare to see mice for sale) each Rats £15 each (for dumbos) and no shop near me sells multi's, these are all surplus stock that the pet shop doesn't take.

at the moment i don't have any mice available at the moment. i will have multi's soon and Rats

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
pet shop prices lol lol

pet shops charge WAY more than clare does!

AND most of them get their animals from dodgy suppliers too... if you buy from a pet shop supplied by some of the bigger producers, you are asking for trouble!

Nerys

·
Banned
29 Posts
most people that breed a few mice and rats usually take them to the pet shop, that way you dont have to many,and there off your hands surely. dumbos are for sale in pet shops for seven pound and mice three pound in a shop near you ,

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
seeing as most people on here breed to feed, having "too many" is not normally an issue.

i advertise rodents for sale, but if they do not sell, they are killed and fed to my snakes... i suspect this is the case with most of the rodents breeders on here. surplas is not an issue LOL.

N

·
Registered
368 Posts
Are you interested in buying any of these? If not, then why are you complaining?

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
most people that breed a few mice and rats usually take them to the pet shop, that way you dont have to many,and there off your hands surely. dumbos are for sale in pet shops for seven pound and mice three pound in a shop near you ,
I don't know any shops near me that sells Mice most wont as there dont want in there own words "people buy them for snake food" if you do please post as i am always looking at buying new blood into my lines. as for my stock if you look this is a very old thread over 6 months old!!!!!! i dont have any spare as what is spare goes to three or four pet shops in Hull and a couple my way

dont know what your problem is if you dont like my prices its quite simple dont buy any of me!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
oh so this post is 3 months old clare...

sooo.. someone has had to go back digging to find it then???

gosh.. i wonder who would do something like that..

dig up an old post, and post on it specifically to have a pop at clare..

gosh..

*ponders*

;)

N

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
pmsl... @ gargoyles comment..

N

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
lol.. to be fair i have just noticed it was alphafiona who brought it back up today...

boy is SHE going to be confuzzled when she sees the response her innocent enquiry got..

:lol2:

N

·
Registered
850 Posts
Hi Claire, do you still have any naked mice??? I'm completley out now! Am also after a few other female mice as I only have male left. If you cangive us a ring at shop and let me know please, I'm in from 2.00pm today and then all week after that. 01482 440030

Thanks hun xxx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts