Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here s a few pics of kaze will get some of spd tomorro as she is really shy bless her

hope you enjoy them
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow you posted fast hehehe admit it you was waititng for me to post the pics :D
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
na 2 girls lol dint want hundreds of the things running about :D might breed them when they are a bit older and i get a male though
manda xx

·
Registered
333 Posts
She's lovely Manda - I'm picking two females up on Saturday for my son's 10th birthday, we've only ever had hammies before so I'm really looking forward to the challenge! They've got a bloody palace for a home, it's as tall as me! currently being hidden in my dog-grooming shed, hardly room to work! :D hope you have lots of fun with them.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Your son will love his rats, their much more better then hamsters and far more friendly :D my 8 year old daugher has 2 rats and they have only bitten once when my little boy put his fingers full of biscuit crumbs through the bars :lol:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
wow there tiny. Vinnies huge compared to them. although according to a breeder mate of mine shes big for a rat anyway. apparently most rats my mates seen get to about 12inch nose to tail, vinnies around 14/15. and shes a fat pig as well. not that i help. she loves grapes, melon, banana, apple. basically any fruit. she nicked a snikers bar once when i weren't looking, and shes hooked on them now.

i'll get some pics soon as before someone reminds me. i working on the camera fixing now anyway

Mike

·
Registered
333 Posts
tombraider said:
Your son will love his rats, their much more better then hamsters and far more friendly :D my 8 year old daugher has 2 rats and they have only bitten once when my little boy put his fingers full of biscuit crumbs through the bars :lol:
Oh dear! bet he won't do that again in a hurry! bless, hope it hasn't put him off too much.

manda - where's some more piccies?

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Robinson said:
tombraider said:
Oh dear! bet he won't do that again in a hurry! bless, hope it hasn't put him off too much.
quote]

It has made him worse actually. Hes only nearly 2 and since hes been bitten he keeps pushing anything he can find thats food through the bars so I had to move them to where he cant reach them :lol:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
awww cute ratty :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts