Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just to let people know, who are interested in ratsnakes, that a new book has just been published. This book has been produced by the world renowned expert Klaus Dieter Schulz. The book, Old World Ratsnakes. A collection of papers, contains over 900 colour photographs and is an epic 432 pages in length

I have recently obtained a copy and its excellent so I thought I would let people know about it. The book focuses on Old World Species and can be obtained directly from the editor (signed copies are available). For interested individuals email the following for further information.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Hi All

Just to let people know, who are interested in ratsnakes, that a new book has just been published. This book has been produced by the world renowned expert Klaus Dieter Schulz. The book, Old World Ratsnakes. A collection of papers, contains over 900 colour photographs and is an epic 432 pages in length

I have recently obtained a copy and its excellent so I thought I would let people know about it. The book focuses on Old World Species and can be obtained directly from the editor (signed copies are available). For interested individuals email the following for further information.

[email protected]
That email address wouldn't work for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.