Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got my razorback on wednesday and its been fine. but today i went out for 3 hours( i fed it before i left). i came back and it was at the front of the tank just stairing and not moving. it had its eyes open too so i dont think it was sleeping. what could be wrong with it. its only 3 months old.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Has the turtle moved at all since you came home? What is your set up like. Water depth, Water temperature, basking area, lighting and what are you feeding.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Has the turtle moved at all since you came home? What is your set up like. Water depth, Water temperature, basking area, lighting and what are you feeding.

he was moving but now he is sleeping around the heater. there is about 30 letters of water in a 60 letter tank. the water right now is around 25 degrees but on wednesday it was 23. i have a small turtle dock for basking. i feed it half a pellet twice aday.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Turtles are not pets you can pick up and 'cuddle'. If you wanted a pet to lavish your affections on with 'cuddles and kisses' why did you choose a turtle, or a reptile for that matter. Surely a dog or a cat would suit your needs better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.