Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am look to re-home hatchling and snake which are tame as i go around my local schools showing the children and giving information about the snakes. if you are need your snake re-homed or know someone that needs to re-home their snake please let me know.

I am willing to travel and pick up the snake, and if you have an equipment you are flinging out or selling please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
loads of people do it... see them all the time littering the classifieds...

there was a jolly chap last week, offering a home to unwanted female royals..

:roll:

Nerys

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
just the females eh :?: :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Nerys said:
loads of people do it... see them all the time littering the classifieds...

there was a jolly chap last week, offering a home to unwanted female royals..

:roll:

Nerys
picky buggers.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
It gets on my nerves. I am having a rack built right now to house my snakes and help out a local reptile sanctuary.

I spend a fortune on my animals and if an animal came to me for rehoming I would do my best.

Then you get kids and tight bastards all over the place practically begging for free animals that they have never kept and don't have the right setups for.

Its pathetic.

·
Registered
336 Posts
i agree, but a couple free corns and geckos wouldnt go amiss.... lol! jk :twisted:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
yep, theres always one isn't there!

N

·
Registered
336 Posts
hehehe, not often me though :wink: maybe we can get a new forum subjectstarted for blaggers and ponces?

·
Registered
354 Posts
a tame hatchling hes looking for hmmmm? maybe should meet boggle the serial biter carpet python,in fact maybe should meet the boa's brood when she drops any day now, put him off wanting a hatchling

nip nip nip

·
Registered
336 Posts
you are legit and have been around for a while so we all know you. plus you take everything and dont target a specific animal, breed, or sex!

you could say you were the original ponce if that please ya :wink: hehe

you get alot of respect from most on here and from me too, so keep it up :D

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
lol lol..

'nother one.. on freeads..

"wanted - free female corns "

yeah i bet you do want free females at this time of year!

*sigh*

N

·
Registered
336 Posts
i need free ten pound notes to give to needy orphans musn't be creased in any way though, will collect

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i can see some of you have less of a charitablen nature. for you information i do voluntary work with children like a show and tell with my pet snakes ( why i would rather have tame snakes, and i would like a hatchling to show the children a baby snake)

ps thanks for you comments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I understand what some of you are saying, but i am an experianced keeper, i do have a a royal python, two garter snakes and have a adult indian python. I do my work volantary to inform school children about the life cycle of reptiles and inform the children of their natural habitat.

A bit like your so called rehoming scheme from sanctuaries. The diffrence being that the animals that i rehome myself are used to make the public more aware of reptiles, in the hope to create more intarest in the future and be aware of the spiecies that are indangered and help to support their conservation. This is why i am looking for unwanted reptiles and insects.

I feel that from some peoples responce that prehaps they are spending too much time infront of their (big rack) because their peoples skills suck. :roll:

No reply nessacery, as i do not wish to fratinise with such narrow minded people (get over yourself) an you no who you are.

·
Registered
213 Posts
In fairness guys, I think you may be being a little bit harsh.

If it's a snake you dont want and it's going to a good experienced home, then who cares? Plus children get to benefit from knowing about them too.

·
Registered
380 Posts
you seem to have enough snakes to show so why do you need more? how many can you take?

A bit like your so called rehoming scheme from sanctuaries. The diffrence being that the animals that i rehome myself are used to make the public more aware of reptiles
this is EXACTLY what we do but we dont ASK for a certain tame size or species, we take any reptiles regardless of size, temperament, health.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts