Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Fire belly toads(Pinky, Blinky and Clyde), a Leopard gecko (Lemon) and Kenyan sand boa (Arrakis)
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oof, I read my first intro here and it has aged poorly, it feels like the 7 years younger me that it is.

So, as I kind of dropped in, said hi, and then left again, I figured I should say hi again and this time stick around, I'm trying to get back into forums, I prefer them SO much more than other social media, I don't know about you all but I'm sick to death of algorithms and tailored advertising popping up every other post.

I've come a fair way since then reptile wise, we started with a Kenyan sand boa, then a friend of ours needed a new home for his leopard gecko and fire belly toads.
So we have ended up with our cute little snake Arrakis who is about 5 years old and TINY, because he's a lad, Lemon the gecko who is about 16 years old, Pinky, Blinky and Clyde (rest in peace, Inky :( ) who are about 9, 10 ish and about 100 toadlets... turns out they weren't all male they were just waiting for the right enclosure. D: gah.

We also have a bunch of fuzzy pets too, 6 guinea pigs and 3 cats.

I'm also an artist, I love to draw and sculpt animals in particular but game art is where my degree is situated.

I look forward to chatting to folks around the place, and in the mean time, enjoy some pictures of my exotics.

·
Registered
Fire belly toads(Pinky, Blinky and Clyde), a Leopard gecko (Lemon) and Kenyan sand boa (Arrakis)
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome back. Do you draw your own reptiles and have you got any to share
Hey thanks!
I haven't actually drawn any of my reptiles, it's been a long time since I drew anything non mammalian really! This was the last time but it was a good 4 years ago.
1625924542300.png

Welcome back (y) :)
Thank you! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts