Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sticky pads that come attach to habistat stats are brilliant (for 1st use), but if you relocate you stat what do you use to PERMANANTLY re stick your stat.

I have tried a number of supposedly PERMANANT double sided sticky pads and none of them work. Stats tend to fall of after about 24 hours (if I'm lucky)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I've heard sticky Velcro pads are good. I have one still stuck up and one laying on the floor cause I tried to relocate it lol

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Could you not use a few dabs of no nails/silicone? Or by permanent do you want it to be stuck on until you want to remove it?

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
I just leave them dangling.... because no matter what I use, they fall off anyway.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I bought a box of stick on velcro pads , then just cut to size :2thumb:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all, I have tried some of these in the past but haven't worked. I haven't tried the silicone suggestion yet do may give that a try. I am trying to create like a control panel with my two dimming stats, pulse stat and may stat all in one place under my vivs so want something that creates a permanent fixing totally flat to the surface board I stick them on.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am really OCD on neatness so these stats must be perfectly flat or I won't be satisfied

1 - 14 of 14 Posts