Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Doncaster shows

This section is for discussion of shows at the following venue:

Dates:
I.H.S. International Show - 21st June. 2015.
I.H.S. International Show - 20th Sept. 2015.
West Mids & Northern Branch Show - 1st November 2015.

Leger Way
Doncaster
DN2 6BB

Opening Times:
10:15 Full members
10:45 Associate and Non Members

Prices:
£2.50 Full Members
£5.00 Associate and Non Members

Table Booking:
Booking Forms for shows are available from Richard Brook
[email protected]

Website (If available):
http://www.ihs-web.org.uk/

Threads allowed in this section are:
· Any discussion pertaining to this venue, for any dates at this venue.
· For sale / trade adverts limited to sellers who will have a table at this venue. For sale adverts permitted from legitimate venue traders only. You must have a table at the show to advertise in this section and selling the animals from this venue in accordance with all regulations by the event organiser, otherwise please use the regular classified sections. You are permitted to duplicate items for sale in the general classifieds but note maximum one advert in this section per table/seller for all types of animals/equipment.
· Wanted adverts - one maximum thread per user if you want to find these animals at this venue.
Please note, this forum is not at the time of writing enabled for Itrader, however this will be rectified at next forum update.

Please confirm anything necessary with the official event organiser. RFUK offers a platform for discussion only, and is not affiliated with or an organiser of any event or venue, please do not contact the moderators or ***** for information or confirmation about shows at this venue, contact the site above!

·
Registered
25,686 Posts
I've updated this with the 2015 information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.