Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Gaz: Shite website, are you 10 years old or what? Thought you said you have a pair of Irian Jata carpets - no way is the female IJ!! Geeks"
This was the comment that was left on another members and my website today.
Whoever this was should own up as this is the only place ive posted my website url.
and yes they are irian jayas as they are from Paul Harris at UK pythons who believe it or not is one of the most respected breeders of pythons in the UK and Europe.
I really do not appreciate being called a 10 year old or a geek, I do know what im doing and what my snakes are or I wouldnt of bought them.
I find this attitude completely unacceptable and it has caused me great anger to read it.
ok rant over but it had to be said.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry to hear that dude...some ppl can be right mindless pigs at times :rant2:
Thanks Nat, it really has P****D me off big time.
If this guy had any idea about snakes he would know IJ's go through a "jungle carpet" colour phase in their development.
Takes the mick it really does.

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
shame you haven't got a good head shot of your albertisii, i love em, its one of the species i always wanted but never got round to getting

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Just thought i'd say I think it's a really nice laid out site and don't worry about it, there's a lot of insults and bad language floating around here at the moment.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I thought your site was cool :D At least you've got 1. I wouldn't worry about it

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers guys
Im gonna start updating it this week so check back towards the end of this week to see it revamped haha

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I had the same thing on my website, a Scott w leaving 2 comments 1 of, this website is a pile of poo and the second, this website is bollocx. I got v.annoyed and later discovered that the only person i see using Scott w as their username is actually the guy who owns captivebred, and as i'd just put up a wanted on that classifieds the other day (my website addy is in my details) i was even more annoyed at the suspected cause!!! but you cant prove these things and it would have been wrong of me to go slandering. (not saying you are in anyway dont worry!!!)

At the end of the day, there was no point in me pursueing it, and although thoroughly enraging im sure its going to be the same with yours. Wether its jealousy at competition, jealousy full stop, or just childish abuse you just have to ignore it as unless someone fesses up you;ll never know who did it. I've changed my web lay out since then so its disappeared

1 - 14 of 14 Posts