Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to get Sid to strike tonight as he never has before. He is now about 11 months old, is it to late to get him stiking, or will he do it anyway? Any tips on how to do it, and how long it should take him teasing him?! Thanks..I'll video it if he does strike and post it up here...:2thumb:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant see why you want him to i wish all my collection would just eat it without strike tactics its so much easier
Just think it would be great to see him do it. If he does it once will he always expect to do it?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
depends some do some dont but when/if you get a collection its so much easier to just toss them all in saves alot of time as you seem to have the one snake its dont matter i suppose just i love my toss it in and eat it feeders some times with my strikers they take there time and it bugs me :bash::lol2:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Our corns are all good strikers they are all sat at the door at feeding time.. we have a royal wont eat till its dark his just gets left for him, our atb wont strike have to leave it on his favorate perch....arb take ages to feed...bloody things:bash: but we love them all:flrt::lol2:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I agree with above...mine strikes sometimes and other times just wont lol:lol2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.