Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Ugh, thanks fluffy... was just about to click, would upset me for the rest of the day. Just cos it happens.. I don't want to see it!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
didnt whach it all but thank god theres music, I hate the squeeling :-x

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
amazing to watch,glad live feeding is banned over here.i watched the anaconda regurgetating the hippo,poor bloody snake.why dont peopl just leave them alone,there's obviously nothing anyone can do.let the snake eat its kill.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
think it was a tapir, duno what vid u saw, anyway, ITS BANNED IN SCOTLAND??? didnt now that

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
amazing to watch,glad live feeding is banned over here.i watched the anaconda regurgetating the hippo,poor bloody snake.why dont peopl just leave them alone,there's obviously nothing anyone can do.let the snake eat its kill.

seen it and i have to agree

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Yea i've seen the hippo one too bloody nasty is was poor snake, but that poor pig sh*t itself but then i would too :(

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think its really cool :Na_Na_Na_Na: it really good to see some LARGE snake feeding footage : victory: it must be >20ft

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Poor piggy. I suppose that was shot in a zoo, and probably there isn't another way to feed that snake in case it wasn't accustomed to feeding on frozen from young.

I understand that's the way it goes in wild, but I struggle to watch because I like animals such as pigs, rats and rabbits as pets.

·
Registered
523 Posts
That really is one heck of a snake =o I don't understand why people say it's cruelty to the pigs etc though... A Snake has got to eat, so how is a snake doing what it does in the wild cruel all of a sudden? Admittedly, I wouldn't want to feed my snakes live prey personally, but when people do see snakes feeding on live food, I don't find it cruel at all! It's normal for them.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I find wildlofe footage interesting as that is where the animal in in it's natural environment, but when an animal is captive bred and has a viable alternative food source then in my opinion that's what shoud be offered.

It's not like we go to the petshop to buy live food for our cats and dogs and the same goes ofr our snakes (I know other reps need live insects and other things as there is no real alternative)

There's a bloody awful vid as well on you tube with a live feeding of a chick the snake hadn't even killed it :-( the owner should be sodding shot for doing that to two animals :-(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts