Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all I have a male iguana that needs a new home, I simply don't have time for him anymore due to night shifts. he is 4 years old and can be quite nasty at times but that's iguans for you. EXPERIENCED HOMES ONLY!! he is certainly not a first time pet reptile!! I will be vetting all potential owners for him. he can come with his viv but it is home made and will not be easy to disassemble and reassemble. im based in Eastleigh, Hampshire and he will need to be collected. I also have a male Cuban knight anole that needs a new home. they are not the most tame lizards and I wouldn't recommend handling him. he can come with a full set up which is only a few months old. contact me through text or whattsap on 07724764746 as im not on the forum very often and might miss messages ect. serious enquiries only please! I want £100 for the iguana or £150 for him and his set up. I want £100 for the anole and his set up or £30 for the lizard by himself. Thanks

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.