Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup! Does anyone know where i can get a red tail green rat snake (Gonyosoma oxycephala) ? Ive been looking for one for ages and cant find one anywhere!! Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Spice

·
Registered
588 Posts
Sup! Does anyone know where i can get a red tail green rat snake (Gonyosoma oxycephala) ? Ive been looking for one for ages and cant find one anywhere!! Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Spice
Where do you live?

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
I have 6 eggs due to hatch in a couple of weeks - if I'm lucky.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
May consider a reptile courier at your expense. I havent really thought about price yet, as I'm waiting to see if they hatch sucessfully and feed for me. I was lucky enough to buy a WC female who turned out to be already gravid. Eggs looking good so far. I will be keeping at least 2 of any hatchlings, as I would love to have a tame one of these. My two are beautiful to look at, but not handleable, and I wont stress them out by trying. I'm hoping the other adult is a male. It would be great to have true CB babies, instead of Captive Hatched, next year :flrt:.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Of course i would pay the courier cost :2thumb: Ok excellent, im looking for a pair but just the one would be awesome!! Ah your soo lucky!! Yeah CB is definatley the way forward and the babies will tame great! Good luck with them, please keep me posted.

Thanks,
Spice

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Will do : victory:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts