1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.1 BCC 2014 (siblings), approx. 7' long
1.1 BCC 2015 (siblings), approx. 5.5' to 6' long

Price for all four.

These are two pairs definitely of different parentage, believed unrelated. The 2014s are descended from animals imported from H. Stockle in Germany and the younger ones are offspring of some animals sold by Southampton Reptiles in 2016, though I have never investigated their origins any further.

They are all feeding, defecating and shedding well, placid and very easy to handle. However, the younger male may strike at the glass if he sees/smells food being served to someone else or when startled by someone walking past the tank in darkness - so cover the glass.

All slow grown on the same feeding regime as outlined on H. Stockle's website. The older pair have simply grown faster than the others, although the younger male is now putting length on fast.

Older female and younger male ready to breed this year. The other couple will need to wait a while until the female is bigger.

The males currently live together, as do the females in an identical set up. No problems have arisen from this.

Reason for sale: I am shortly moving to Sanday in the Orkney Islands, where I am likely to be living in a caravan for at least a year while doing up a derelict property. I have had these sibling pairs for three years plus and was really looking forward to breeding them, but it just isn't ethical or practical to move them up there !

Photos by email to any serious enquirers. I can deliver in Bournemouth/Southampton area or perhaps a bit further for petrol cost. Otherwise, buyer pick up. If wanted, the two vivs are available for price tba - 6'x2'x2' with stat and ceramic heater, supplemented by a guarded light bulb for day time, big water bowl (plastic trug).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.