Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can deliver around the date of the Doncaster show in that local area, also Bristol, West Mids and northwards as I'm travelling up, etc though I will not be selling at the show - prearranged delivery only, I can meet at service stations free of charge or personal delivery to addresses at fuel cost. Or collection most welcome from Cardiff.

1.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boas - Male 06 4.5ft ish, Female 07 3-3.5ft ish. Male isn't voracious but feeds okay, prefers chicks, but will eat chick scented rats or just plain rats if he's teased. Female will snap up anything you offer her, usually large weaners. These are housed seperate due to size difference. - £200 pair

1.1 Hogg Island Boas - really stunning adult breeding pair, £500 - this really is a bargain as you can cool them and put them together in a few months. The female hasn't been bred and is a nice tidy size at around 5.5ft and the male is quite small at around 3.5ft but will do the job!

1.1 Royal Pythons, male pastel around 800g proven breeder and good feeder, female normal around 1kg and never bred, can be a bit fussy, will eat rats but prefers gerbils/multis, likes to eat in privacy so experienced keeper only. £350 pair.

1.1 CB08 (born Sept) Red Blood Pythons £250 pair - strike feeding large weaners, these are a bit snappy and you have to be careful around them, as is often the case with bloods.

0.0.2 CB09 - 2 month old probable super salmons, were keeping but am tempted to sell now, from salmon x salmon adults bred by gazboas, beautiful light colours, pick of the litter that I think are supers. I *think* they are 1.1 but I am not 100% sure at the moment, will try to pop again soon. They are on fuzzys, parents are quite small. Anyone experienced local welcome to come and pop these to confirm sex. £400 both.

All excellent snakes, lowered prices simply because of space at the moment.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Do you have any pics f the Hoggs & Salmons??
How large are the parents of these??

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
1.1 Royal Pythons, male pastel around 800g proven breeder and good feeder, female normal around 1kg and never bred, can be a bit fussy, will eat rats but prefers gerbils/multis, likes to eat in privacy so experienced keeper only. £350 pair.
Any pics of this pair please??

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BRBs on hold at the moment.

Will get pics of the rest tomorrow :)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Thankyou. :2thumb:

Would you split the pair by any chance? And is the £350 open to offers?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Just wanted to say the BRB's arrived last night safe and well thanks to Steve @ SWAnimal Couriers. Gorgeous snakes, and i'd recommend this seller to anyone. Very happy :2thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts