Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my beardie is about 5 months now and i weighed him and he was about 192g.He is still eating 2 live feeds a day 1 in morning and 1 in evening plus tucking into alot of greens.When shall i cut it down to 1 live feed a day

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
just feed him as much as he'll eat in 5-10 minutes in the morning (livefood) then keep his veg bowl full through the day, he'll be absolutely fine and get into the right habits regarding veg as he grows.

·
Banned
7,935 Posts
just feed him as much as he'll eat in 5-10 minutes in the morning (livefood) then keep his veg bowl full through the day, he'll be absolutely fine and get into the right habits regarding veg as he grows.
yep agreed
around the 5 month mark your beardie should be an absolute pig
but as the months pass he will take to veg (or mybe not in some cases)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah he is now he will eat loads of veg out of his bowl when u put it in plus two massive feeds of livefood a day.So you reckon it will be ok cutting him down to just 1 live feed a day and then just give him lots of veg in day

·
Banned
7,935 Posts
yeah he is now he will eat loads of veg out of his bowl when u put it in plus two massive feeds of livefood a day.So you reckon it will be ok cutting him down to just 1 live feed a day and then just give him lots of veg in day
that would be fine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts