Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening guys. Well the day started off slow.. Decided we needed to go and get some rep food and a few bits and bobs so in the car we go.
Walk into the reptile shop and come across two small and skinny Leo's with both being labeled "rehomers £15". Straight away my partner saw these and that was it, they were com g home with us. The shop don't have any history on them apart from someone walking in and claiming can not look after them anymore..
They both look clean and active with a character all apart from their size.. :(

Well here there are

Could anyone help with what morph these two are?? Hoping we can help them out and get some weight on soon :)

Reactions: humphreys

·
Registered
685 Posts
They look worrying unhealthy, I would get the feces sampled by PALS to look for any parasites. Veterinary Laboratory, Tests For Companion & Exotic Animals

I know expert but to me it looks like a mack snow bold reverse stripe. I've never seen one in person so don't take my word for it. The other one to me looks like a ...em....I have no idea I'm sorry.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Evening guys. Well the day started off slow.. Decided we needed to go and get some rep food and a few bits and bobs so in the car we go.
Walk into the reptile shop and come across two small and skinny Leo's with both being labeled "rehomers £15". Straight away my partner saw these and that was it, they were com g home with us. The shop don't have any history on them apart from someone walking in and claiming can not look after them anymore..
They both look clean and active with a character all apart from their size.. :(

Well here there are

Could anyone help with what morph these two are?? Hoping we can help them out and get some weight on soon :)
Oh bless the little things :( so skinny...but they look full of life and active so hopefully they will be even more lovely with some meat on their bones.
Dont know much about leo morphs being quite new to them sorry.....but they are gorgeous and kudos for rescuing them :2thumb:

Reactions: Steve1326

·
Registered
685 Posts
The one I didn't know looks similar to this in my eyes
Mack Snow Reverse Stripe

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies peeps :).

Yes they are worryingly right now, but other than the size they look active and healthy. Hopefully it is just feeding up they need

Reactions: Artisan

·
Registered
685 Posts
Deffintly not a eclipse....the eclipse is an eye pigment trait so they eyes would either be pure black, have snake eyes and the nose would be white washed out, but as Madhouse5 says get some repahshy

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers guys :)

Well couple of ideas on what morphs they are. We will get there soon! I tried learning all the morph stuff but get lost quicker than I can read!!:whistling2:
I've heard about that repashy calcium.. Is that calcium and nutribol combined??

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Hope you get these little crackers fattened up.:2thumb:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bit of an update, trying to leave them to settle in but last night the smaller Leo ate all of the crickets given and the bigger Leo dont seem to have touched any. Not worrying just yet as last night was the first night, but both seem to be a lot calmer today :2thumb:

Reactions: organized chaos

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Well done for rehoming them man :)

As said I don't know much about morphs but defonately get some repashy and get them feeding up :) May be worth getting a parasite check too, just to be safe :)

-Luke

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea my partner looked online for that repashy stuff so shall be ordering so e this week. And I been looking Into that parasite/poo checking stuff. Think I will arrange it once I give them a week to settle in :notworthy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts