Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

These are most of my remaining royals, a lot of which have been paired.

Males

Proven Bumblebelly, roughly 1600g, feeds like a champ on df rats even through breeding season, bred by Dave Rushen, really nice snake and has produced some amazing offspring - £250

Enchi Lesser sired by a super enchi lesser direct from Lars Brandell so top quality genes, feeding on df multis but has also taken rats in the past, weighing in at around 700g so ready to be paired - £350

Proven Lesser het Clown, bred by Alan1, with paperwork from Alan, has produced visuals. This boy has to be seen to be believed, I still cant believe how nice he is, pictured here locked with a pastel enchi - £750

Females

Spider het Pied, roughly 1800g, eats pretty much anything, bred by Barry Milne (Truncheon1973 on here) with paperwork, has had multiple locks with a visual pied - £800

Spider het Clown, bred by Alan1 so the best quality you will find in the UK, with paperwork from Alan, weighing around 1400g so nearly ready to go, a must for anybody with some form of male clown gene animal, £800

100% het Clown, bred by Justin Kobylka, with paperwork, roughly 2200g, paired with Pastel Clown and Lesser het Clown, eats most things but feeds particularly well on multis - £1000

Bumblebelly, roughly 2000g, eats anything, has had multiple locks with Pastel Clown, big 3 gene breeder female! - £1000 (crap picture i'm afraid)

Stingless bee (enchi lesser spider) very unique, had a regurge about a year ago, shed and lost 95% of her pigment. A lot of it has come back but you wont find another stingless anything close to her, she looks more like a banana spider! Feeds on live/df mice, currently weighing about 950g - £600

Lesser, really nice bright clean Lesser, roughly 1800g, multiple locks with an Ivory, feeds on multis (live or df) - £400

Normal, very nice bright normal, i've always thought she's not actually normal so kept her back when I sold my other normals so I could play around, now i'm selling up I wont get the chance, weighs about 3200g - £250

CB14s

Female Yellowbelly, roughly 100-120g, feeding on rat pups, sired by the male bumblebelly in this thread, pretty little thing although the picture is naff - £95

Male spider, cool rabbit silhouette on his head, weighs about 120g, feeding on rat pups, clutchmate to the Yellowbelly - £50

I'm happy to courier and if I do courier I arrange it all myself as i'm very picky about who I use, any questions please PM me.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi everyone,

These are most of my remaining royals, a lot of which have been paired.

Males

Proven Bumblebelly, roughly 1600g, feeds like a champ on df rats even through breeding season, bred by Dave Rushen, really nice snake and has produced some amazing offspring - £250

Enchi Lesser sired by a super enchi lesser direct from Lars Brandell so top quality genes, feeding on df multis but has also taken rats in the past, weighing in at around 700g so ready to be paired - £350

Proven Lesser het Clown, bred by Alan1, with paperwork from Alan, has produced visuals. This boy has to be seen to be believed, I still cant believe how nice he is, pictured here locked with a pastel enchi - £750

Females

Spider het Pied, roughly 1800g, eats pretty much anything, bred by Barry Milne (Truncheon1973 on here) with paperwork, has had multiple locks with a visual pied - £800

Spider het Clown, bred by Alan1 so the best quality you will find in the UK, with paperwork from Alan, weighing around 1400g so nearly ready to go, a must for anybody with some form of male clown gene animal, £800

100% het Clown, bred by Justin Kobylka, with paperwork, roughly 2200g, paired with Pastel Clown and Lesser het Clown, eats most things but feeds particularly well on multis - £1000

Bumblebelly, roughly 2000g, eats anything, has had multiple locks with Pastel Clown, big 3 gene breeder female! - £1000 (crap picture i'm afraid)

Stingless bee (enchi lesser spider) very unique, had a regurge about a year ago, shed and lost 95% of her pigment. A lot of it has come back but you wont find another stingless anything close to her, she looks more like a banana spider! Feeds on live/df mice, currently weighing about 950g - £600

Lesser, really nice bright clean Lesser, roughly 1800g, multiple locks with an Ivory, feeds on multis (live or df) - £400

Normal, very nice bright normal, i've always thought she's not actually normal so kept her back when I sold my other normals so I could play around, now i'm selling up I wont get the chance, weighs about 3200g - £250

CB14s

Female Yellowbelly, roughly 100-120g, feeding on rat pups, sired by the male bumblebelly in this thread, pretty little thing although the picture is naff - £95

Male spider, cool rabbit silhouette on his head, weighs about 120g, feeding on rat pups, clutchmate to the Yellowbelly - £50

I'm happy to courier and if I do courier I arrange it all myself as i'm very picky about who I use, any questions please PM me.
Female Yellowbelly is looking tasty! But delivery to northern ireland is pricey!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for....

Males

Females

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spider male sold and gone to his new home.

The only snakes currently still available on this thread are

Male bumblebelly
Male lesser het clown
Male enchi lesser

Female spider het pied
Female normal het clown

I'm still getting a lot of messages asking about snakes that are already on hold or sold, the only snakes available are the ones in this post, if any other deals fall through I will update the thread accordingly : victory:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Ryan : victory:

Deposit now received on female bumblebelly and stingless so these are sold.

The below animals are all still available

Male bumblebelly
Male lesser het clown
Male enchi lesser

Female spider het pied
Female normal het clown

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deposit now received on the spider het clown so she is sold!

The below animals are all still available

Male bumblebelly
Male lesser het clown
Male enchi lesser

Female spider het pied
Female normal het clown

Hit me with offers, i'm happy to do pretty awesome deals on multiple purchases

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Deposit now received on the male bumblebelly and male enchi lesser so they are sold.

The only snakes left available from this thread now are as below

Male lesser het clown £750

Female spider het pied £800
Female normal het clown £1000

I'm open to offers on these and i'm happy to do deals on multiples : victory:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheeky bump!

If the male lesser het clown and female normal het clown, which have locked, are taken together, then I will do them for £1500. If the spider het pied was also taken, pair with the lesser for poss double hets, i'll do all three, delivered to your door for £2150 :gasp:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts