Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Try an advanced search on the members' list!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
im in stoke so not that far away:up:

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Im not a true Brummy Im afraid.. Im from the land of green grass and no pollution.. Good old quiet Shropshire! :D

Only lived in birmingham for 7 months.

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Shall I be honest?
I hate it lol.
It takes me an hour and 40 minutes to get to work, I get stuck on the motorway, there's loads of crime, too many people, always traffic. What's to love?

In Shropshire, it took me 7 minutes to get to work, crime rate was lower than hell, no horrible motorways and definitely no planes going a meter above the house! :(

:( :( :(

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
:bash: brummie hater lol i know what you mean but its not all bad can walk anywhere amazing nightlife none of that london snobbiness being the 2nd city

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
I wouldn't dare walk anywhere in fear of being stabbed or shot LOL !
And Im not interested in the nightlife.. strange seeing as Im only 21 so that doesn't tempt me to like it.
I only live here because of my Fiance who's lived here all his life.. Aren't I nice eh, giving up the nicest, quietest town and swapping it for a big city where I have to get up at 5:45am to drive 75 miles to work then back everyday :O :(

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Im in Brum :)

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
I do try.. I dont think I'd of got into Reptiles if it wasn't for Birmingham so I must credit it for something I guess..

·
Registered
484 Posts
i live in shirley which is about 6 miles outside brum lived here all my life and have seen many changes in the area since i was a little boy some good some bad......but what ............ hello fellow reptile keepers....:welcome1:

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
lol i know shirley :D Used to date this women from wythal however you spell it. To be honest tho best thing I did was move out of Birmingham I do miss parts of it but its def not the trouble in the clubs lol. Cant say much about the traffic used to live in London as well and that was more than busy :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts