Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello does anyone no an good rep vets in th dorset area whent into one vets today and they nearly laughed at me like we dont do those?!!

well am getting more larger snakes and feel its time that i new wich i cud go to in an emergancy thanks

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
yep, there is a good guy called David at Ark Aid vets in poole..

they have a website too.. Ark-Aid Veterinary Centre i think it is, if you are bournemouth its not far from you at all..

Nerys

·
Registered
525 Posts
Nice to see some people from dorset on here when first getting my snakes i was recommended David from ark aid i think its in canford heath near asda i havent had to use him yet though (touch wood)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thankyou very much sooo kwl somone else in bournemouth!!! really hard to find a vets

·
Registered
763 Posts
Also try Welcome to The Bournemouth Surgery

Ask for Tom Mowlem - this is where i take all my reps and they are great - Tom is the main man when it comes to snakes - he deals with DWA as well at that surgery.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Not too bad really, i had a BCC with RI and it cost £33 to treat. That was £15 consultation fee and the rest covered Baytril plus 10 needles and 10 syringes.

There may be cheaper around but from what i've seen other people pay elsewhere they are pretty well priced. To be fair, its worth going to them to talk to Tom as he really knows his stuff - you can get some good info out of him for free while you are there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts