Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondered if anyone uses any of the mobile apps available for tracking feeding, weight ect. for there collection or whether its just good old fashioned paper and pen?

p.s if you do use an app which do you use?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Apps

Must admit , just downloaded snake keeper after reading this thread , it's much better than I thought it would be.
Just wish you could enlarge the pics if you click on them and also if food was more based on rats than mice. (Not going to keep putting other for 50 royals each week!!)lol
Otherwise , yeah .... Quite like. Cheers guys.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I use repistat, I tried snakekeeper but couldn't get on with it.

Repistat has a calendar system and you can input weight and length recordings, and it will make a graph of each snake. Also it has options for shedding, food refusal, excretions and also for breeders things such as locks, ovualtions and laying. You assign each snake a colour so you can track each without clicking directly on it. You may struggle with your amount of snakes as I already think im running out of colours and have no where near as many as you.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I've gone for reptistat too. Its a great little tool, and I like the weight/length tracker graphs.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.