Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This issue ( Vol 4 issue 3) has been posted out to all subscribers and trade customers this week.
This edition contains features on:-

Elaphe schrenki
British reptiles - Adders
Tegus
Breeding Melleri
Shinglebacks
Pastel Ball pythons
As well as part one of an interview with the Anaconda expert Jesus Rivas
and part 5 of J Cornelius's series discusses imports from Africa.
There is also an article on the Andamans and one on the reptiles of Ghana. Plus all the usual stuff such as a website review, book review - Austin Stevens etc etc

Any subscribers who do not recieve their copy within a week please email [email protected] or phone the Reptile Zone on 0117 9693013 - leave a message for Pete.
thanks

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I paid for a sub well over 12 months ago and im still waiting for an issue to come through, so dont get upset if i dont hold my breath waiting for this one to come through :no1:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I was just about to ask about how much/how to go about getting a sub lol.. Think I will wait and see now :)

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I paid for a sub well over 12 months ago and im still waiting for an issue to come through, so dont get upset if i dont hold my breath waiting for this one to come through :no1:
Perhaps you should give them a ring, they were tremendously helpful with my troublesome subscription. :)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Perhaps you should give them a ring, they were tremendously helpful with my troublesome subscription. :)
Its on my to do list, have to trawl through all my bank statements to find the date the cheque was cashed - it'll take me for ever so i keep putting it off : victory:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi There

Im afraid that we did not own the company 12 months ago, so whatever went wrong was in the hands of the previous company. But if you can find evidence on your statements we will most certainly sort it out for you. We only took over in April.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
So... how would you go about setting up a sub?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there
You can send an email to the address given in the first post and you will be emailed the details from the person working in the subscriptions department. I think subscriptions are currently £15.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hi There

Im afraid that we did not own the company 12 months ago, so whatever went wrong was in the hands of the previous company. But if you can find evidence on your statements we will most certainly sort it out for you. We only took over in April.
Do you know who i would of made a cheque payable too so i can look it up?

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
so should i recieve it by saturday or next week? i had trouble last time but phoned up and they sent it, just wondering if i'll need to phone again.

·
Registered
27,819 Posts
It's under new ownership. Contact them, they are always more than helpfull.

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
am told my mug shot is in this one:crazy:

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
*grabs me mag*
oooh oooh which page??

the only person i recognised is nerys and also george and mildred the chams lol

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Same page as Nerys is on I think :) The show article.
isnt it on the opposite page, I only look at the pictures when i first get it and had to double check twice when i saw his pic........will my mag be worth anymore if i get him to sign it..:lolsign:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts