·
Registered
5,264 Posts
The only one I know of is The Reptile Zone
Reptile Zone

·
Registered
297 Posts
theres a few theres jrasic reps on wells road and its a bit further but theres blagdon water gardens just of the A38

·
Registered
790 Posts
ME lol,
jurassic reps,
507 wells road,
hengrove,
bristol,
bs14 9al
tel 01179715691

·
Registered
297 Posts
alrite ryan

·
Registered
790 Posts
fine thanx m8, i guess you have been in? lol, who are you?

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah been in a few times names chris got cards tattooed on 1 arm and flowers and stuff on the other if that helps lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
hey m8, i know who you are now lol, did you buy lee's iggies off him the other day?

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah i did

·
Registered
790 Posts
cool, he was really pleased you bought them, he said you are a nice guy and they will be well looked after.

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah they will be howz the shop doing haven't been able to come in lately ill prob be in in the next few days need to get some crickets

·
Registered
616 Posts
Jurassic Reps, Reptile Zone, The Reptile House (Don't know if its back open yet), Blagdon Water Garden, Another water gardon (forgot what it was called :X) Theres another reptile shop and forgot what it was called. O:

Jurassic Reps is nice, and had the most crickets ive ever had in a tub before.

·
Registered
69 Posts
All of them have been mentioned in here. Jurassic Reps on Wells Road (haven't been here before), Blagdon Reptile House @ Blagdon Water Gardens, Cadbury Garden Centre in Congresbury just outside Bristol, Reptile Zone on Gloucester Road.

I think there is another over towards Speedwell in East Bristol but have little info about that.

Was recommended Jurassic Reps by a kid in the school I work at this week. I have never been there before so may try it out tomorrow or Friday after work if its still open then...any ideas on opening hours?

·
Registered
790 Posts
All of them have been mentioned in here. Jurassic Reps on Wells Road (haven't been here before), Blagdon Reptile House @ Blagdon Water Gardens, Cadbury Garden Centre in Congresbury just outside Bristol, Reptile Zone on Gloucester Road.

I think there is another over towards Speedwell in East Bristol but have little info about that.

Was recommended Jurassic Reps by a kid in the school I work at this week. I have never been there before so may try it out tomorrow or Friday after work if its still open then...any ideas on opening hours?

just p.m'd you ash, open mon to fri 9.30 till 6.30, sat 10.00 till 5.30 and sunday 10.00 till 4.00.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts