Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would you be prepared to pay for a courier service? Possibly same day if distances are not too far and for next day deliveries including weekends? All by a friendly,experienced herper? Do you think there is much interest for this even though it will probably be more expensive than TNT? :D

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I would probably be willing to pay about £50 for it to go with someone I knew wouldnt stamp on the box or anything :roll: Especially if they would deliver to your home, not just a business addy, cause thats a pain.
I would expect to pay more for it to arrive on a weekend.

Having that said my snakes arent £15 a go corns, so I am probably willing to pay more for carriage than some.

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it was your box I would stamp on it! :lol: So, depending on mileage and whether it was a weekend and your snakes where a few hundred quid how much would you pay?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I'd pay about £50 for it I reckon... with the type of snakes I want its worth it... but if it was same day... hmmm about £70

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hm tight gets! Well I might think about doing it I have spare time at the weekends and would like to earn a bit of extra money but you would have to have a couple of jobs in the same area to make it worth your while I reckon. Hmm I might stick an ad up see if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
mate u only need 3 a day and you will make a mint.. you might have to do 600 miles a day, but you'll get 100 a day profit min

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
If I wanted a few hundred quids worth of snakes I'd pay more than £50 (only if you prmose not to stamp on em though!) If you fancy a trip to Great Yarmouth with a big car I'll give you more than that :lol:
You might even get a cup of tea when you arrive :wink: Or perhaps a fudge? :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
seriously mate, do some research and this will pay you.
you might have to be out on the road for a few days, but you come home with a lot of money.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
You're going to fudge him :lol: :lol: might be interested in the near future matey.. fancy doing that viv for me :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
like i said before 200 quid to you!

I dont really need to be doing it loads (not at the mo anyway) i was thinking more of a weekend odd day during the week thing just to earn a bit extra sort of thing.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
tim fudges daily :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts