Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
reptile delivery/transport

does any1 know of any other companys that do reptile transport (70 miles) other than the reptile taxi cause they arn't replying?

thanks

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
does any1 know of any other companys that do reptile transport (70 miles) other than the reptile taxi cause they arn't replying?

thanks
gremlin wheels?

how long ago did you contact reptile taxi? as when i was speaking to ditta last night she said something about about her and cat going out for the day, if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
if you want, as soon as there online ill tell them to get in touch with you : victory:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh right emailed them this morning and phoned @ 5pm, how much might 70 miles cost? wats the contact details for gremlin wheels?

thanks

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
oh right emailed them this morning and phoned @ 5pm, how much might 70 miles cost? wats the contact details for gremlin wheels?

thanks
for gremlim rides#.. theres somone called nerys i think on RFUK, i duno how much ittl be as its calculated as a round trip.

·
Registered
12,377 Posts
sorry for the late reply jul. We were on runs all weekend and today was our only day off so we went to ryll, i have replied to your emails just now, though for us the destinations you have asked for quotes for arent 70 mile journeys. i have quoted you anyway and if we can help in anyway we will

the taxi phone is out of use at the min until i find the charger:bash: though the answerphone does give my personal number as an alternative number to call to which i dont think i have had any missed calls

apologies again for late response

1 - 13 of 13 Posts