Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Sorry to infiltrate your site but you're my last hope!! I'm looking for a group or individual who can give reptile demonstations at outside sites. I work for a centre for special needs kids near Reading in Berks, and am looking for something a little unusual to be part of our 'animal therapy' programme over the summer.

I've tried all the zoos etc that I can think of, and its no go...can anyone help? It would, of course, be paid and covered under our insurance.

Many thanks.... x

·
Registered
250 Posts
im sure someone will help you on here!

i would if i lived nearer is for a good cause at the end of the day.

hope you find something

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I live pretty close in Staines.... im sure I could help you in some way. If you send me an email we can talk about it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
demo

PM sent

·
Registered
136 Posts
reptile shows

There is a lady in Aldershot who runs a reptile rescue centre. She does shows and parties. If you are interested pm me and I will give you her contact details. Lydia

·
Registered
136 Posts
or

or I have a couple of reptiles if I would be covered by your insurance. i live in Reading.... Lydia

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello. i have some friends from a zoo i used to work at. they are still there but run a business on the side called "wildlife on wheels" wildlifeonwheels.co.uk . They are speciallists in exotics and are based in the north west. it may be too far for them to travel but check em out, if they cannot do it they might know someone who can. peace.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
http://www.zoofari.co.uk/

give them a call, speak to phil, and till him Nerys sent you (and how are the skunks!)

or i know private people in bracknell and camberley who would..

i do visits too, but am dorset way, so readings is a bit of a trek, but i am not averse to doing it.. i love their faces when the meet the critters..

i'm also a skunk keeper, Snuff is used to "talks" and lots of hands.. she is partial to the odd wheelchair ride too given half a chance!

N

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're all wonderful! :2thumb:

Thank you so much, I now have loads to investigate and choose from, and the kids are going to love it! I'll post some photos up once this has happened (won't be for a while yet though!) so you can see the results.

Lots of love,

the Mountain Elf <3

1 - 10 of 10 Posts