Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any big rep houses in the north west and north wales with a big varity on snakes(pythons, corns, kings, milk, DWA ect) lizzards ect? barring the obvious like chester zoo ect?

looking to take the kids this weekend?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Chester Zoo is the only one i know about bud. There's a few decent rep shops with big collections too.

How's your snakes doing?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chester Zoo is the only one i know about bud. There's a few decent rep shops with big collections too.

How's your snakes doing?
we just looking for somewhere different, but with a big collection of everything lol

bruce the corn has settled and eating like nobodys business lol , have seen him out and about in the night more now as well, dotty has taken her first feed tonight and is active in the night.

looking forward to our next snakey addition now :lol2:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone?

·
Registered
9,215 Posts
How did the retained shed go?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Reptile rooms in Cleevelys..Blackpool is meant to be good
yea i've been there, not a bad collection, some awesome lizards too :) they had an albino burm (i think) in there last i went, and a big blood python right in the back room. and when all else fails, u can go round Blackpool, or even the zoo there - its got some nice reps too :2thumb:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How did the retained shed go?
gone fine its all off, seems more relaxed as well held him before and he was content to just sit, was kinda cute, he useually never stops moving, also we have noticed he is more active, he's just finished having a drink :lol2:

will google the rep house in Blackpool cheers

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the living rain forrst in rhyl has got a nice colletion mate
gotta agree i got bruce my corn from there, looking for something bigger tho

·
Registered
9,215 Posts
gone fine its all off, seems more relaxed as well held him before and he was content to just sit, was kinda cute, he useually never stops moving, also we have noticed he is more active, he's just finished having a drink :lol2:

will google the rep house in Blackpool cheers
Cool! Glad it's sorted!:2thumb:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
reptile room looks promising tbh

anywhere else lets say a max 2hr from liverpool?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts