Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I am offering up my artwork to the world :p Available sizes in either gloss or matt are:

6"x4" - £3.00
(15cm x 10cm)

7"x5" £4.00
(18cm x 12½cm)

10" x 8" £6.00
(25cm x 20cm)

Postage within the UK is £1 for up to 5 prints. Anywhere outside the UK is a flat rate of £2.

I can also have calenders, mouse mats, mugs, keyrings, business cards, notebooks, greetings cards, postcards, t-shirts and placemats made.
If you are see any of my photographs on cs.com you would like printed for one reason or another please send me a PM with a link to the photograph and the size and quantity you would like printed and I will give you a quote.

Alternativley, if you browse through my deviant art gallery Tula-Montage on deviantART - you can purchase anything from there either through DA or through me which is far cheaper and better quality.

If you would like any of your own photographs printed (not anyone elses without their written permission) I can also arrange this.
Heres some samples of my work:

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OOOOO its pootle the crestie and gee the water dragons eye :)

i am thinking missy i will need to get some piccies from ya..

how about a swap for beaver moon..

fair ???
Ohhhh don't tempt me LOL.

Sounds fair, how about 5 8x10's with 5 6x4's?

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to answer a few questions, if you have anything you want specifically just ask. If possible I can take shots of something for you ie a commission. I am willing to travel to take shots for free as long as my expenses are paid and a minimum of 5 prints bought from the shoot.

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
elle can i have the largest you do in gloss and matt......1 of each
of go on..have it
please

1 - 20 of 21 Posts